Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I remember blogging was very hot last time, almost 2 new entry for me to stalk everyday. But now? 1 month ago, 6 month ago, for most of us, 2 years~ And then I realise, only my blog, has nothing meaningful inside, NOTHING, kaninia nothing, want trace back what shit also dont have, forgotten. I am very special :) Oh I am so proud of this talent, I forgot things, very very very easily, fast, completely no cache, cant undo, clear history, I feel so happy, I cant remember 90% of the sad things happened in my life, in the same time, 90% of the happiness came in, and went out. I remember got more than 5 people gave me their passwords, for msn fb gg twitter, all forgotten; some promises i made to teachers, to friends, to myself, forgotten. Well, there is a chatbox below, so if anyone (I guess no one) read this post, type it, something I owe you, or you owe me, I will post an entry just for you, new promises, apologizes, problems, adjectives for me, I will read through the comments, and then give you back a long paragraph :) This will definately remind me, so that i will never forget shits again. Since this is for myself, others post entry for people to read, why so anyway~ I love music, I am just not that fond in piano. I am hardworking, I am just not firm enough. I am stupid, I just help people in a way people define it stupid. Tell me if i am wrong~ Chatbox =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^