Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2014

A beautifully screwed Sunday

Sunday is suppose to be a very beautiful day, there should be butterflies flying around the colourful flowers on the field. But instead I am in the fckin library, doing a fckin midterm paper, with no fckin aircond inside. Dah la xtau buat, panas lagi, tension sial. Looking at da damn paper, I look back to the past, the days of happiness in college, no I aint happy with Alvl papers, lets go abit futher...in secondary school, sial 10 subject xda pa yg I nk remember!! futher...primary school, gt da devil be my class teacher, sial 上加 sial...kindergarden, yes, beautiful, no exam, 吃饱睡,睡饱吃,不用烦钱又不用烦人, after I finish my flashbacks, I finish up the conclusion for the questions(its maths you know, what conclusion you wana make...), and walk out like a boss. Its abit early... hmm... like i care, 知らない~ My day alrdy spoil, to prevent futher destruction of this gorgeous sunday, this is the best solution, yea :D (this is the most nt convincing self consulting ever) and i walk out 1 and a half hour early(yes its abit too early, i realize that only after i walk out), looking at the hot sun, and imagining my score... it cant be too bad... i guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^