Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

8/4

I made a new friend call sia. He is master in mech engineering frm northingham in just the age of 23. You would think that he is some kind of genius or what BUT in frnt of me he is just-a-human :D since he is the youngest engineer there our friendship grow so much that we have like a 4-yrs friendship but we just met 4 weeks ago. So he tell me, there is a girl he like. I say u dont talk so much, fast fast confess, or else... i didnt really finish my sentence, so lets just leave that hanging. But sia is so selfish, dont even wana let me see his target punya picture (i know, he is just shy).

So for the past few days i have been brainwashing him to confess, using some k-drama, past experience, bullshits... He is a very bad talker, he talk so soft... as soft as zq, and he is as quiet as hung, and he speak like jh (str to the point without any bullshits). So yea, very bad in talking.. so after a few days discussion (i am so 8gua) he decide to jio her out during labors day (fri) so there is sat and sun to not give her extra reason to reject, somemore its 3 weeks be4 appointment, yea :D And he say they only met a few times, i say 距離不是問題, i meant how much they know each other, but he say 距離就是問題, she lives in Johor, gg. I didnt discourage him at all, i say i would drive him down johor is he got enough balls to buy her flower, i got enough seeing anymore love go lost by distance, buried over time and forgotten in the end.

Even after all the words i give him, i am just all talk, u think i am able to confess to the girl i like now? That idea wont even cross my head, and here i am acting like a 情聖 reading out my 聖經, forcing people to accept my ideals. wat if people is satisfy with his current relationship? what if the girl unfriend him after he confess? what if he suicide after he got rejected? I feel so irresponsible now, the older you got, your brain start thinking in another angle which somehow rotated a few thousand degree and mess up all the wires inside. I used to hate what im studying, uni makes me believe that 感情是可以培養的, i was expecting a 一見鍾情 for years and now everything changed. Thats why i tell him, you dont do it now, few more years ltr you wont remember why you love (her), and you lagi wont try to love (her) anymore. He say I am the only friend asking him to confess, all his friends ask him to wait the girl come KL to play, i shoot him:她TM帶男友來liao啦,分分鐘是老公,牽埋兒子叫你叔叔,看你那時還告個屁!

My SJKC was a very closed life, guys dont even talk to girls, everyone speak cina and split to gangs, 河水不犯井水. then til college i realize not talking to other people will cause you "death", cos you lost gang, alone, and dont possess any information. And after learning all those interactive stuff, come up to uni, even this company, is just like my SJKC, cina dont talk with each other much, split gang, guys dont talk to girls (AT ALL), malays stick with each other (majority), no other races here... I am most probably the best english speaker in the company, i feel ashamed... Come here no matter how hard you dont have chance to talk with any girls (engineering + diff department + cina babi style, see friends only talk), if my working life is like this, i am pretty sure i will end up a monk, 真是前途無量... i am gonna do sales.... imma hook customers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^