Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2015

15/5

Watch a lot of kdrama since last month (mayb a lot for me), I finally finish my 3rd drama yesterday 2am (😭😭now tired like hell). I watched kill me heal me, ghost, then the heirs. From physco to crime investigation, then the heirs. I duno wat genre is the heirs.... i know what i watched, and i dont know what i watched, its love i guess... if i draw a relationship tree, its gonna be so complicated til my eyes go @@ main charac lee min ho hav a fiancee, whose mother is a president of bla bla, then gonna married another president, his son is kim woo bin, enemy of main character become future stepbrother of his fiancee. Then main charac father is another president, his secretary is the fiancee de mum de ex, then his son had a gf which is main character de ex, and a best friend (main charac, park shin hye). then main character hav a bro that like a girl which is a tutor of main character best friend + senior, which eventually fall in love wif main character fiancee cos main charac fall in love wif park shin hye (standard), eventually the girl that his bro like became teacher for every rich kid mention above and the rich papa/mama are shareholders of the same company. Then park sh mama is lee mh mama maid, main charac mama is a 小三, and the  正宫 is the schools principle for rich kids. 小弟也不大明白我所说的废话,不过不打出来会有压郁症,现在舒服多了. >.<>.< :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^