Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2009

失“声”

失身....
sorry... typing error....
is 失声.....
whoa...
now my voice... more sexier than 蔡依林,林志玲,章子怡.....

why leh?

2day...
something happen le...
i know that the storms just started....
my dad watching tv...
tsunami leh... so syok...
my mum winning in cards...
me sitting there only...
suddenly....
my bro came down.....
then my mum started telling stories...
u noe or not....
yesterday we (mom and dad) go bincang with the ppl about the house design
then we late go fetch that human over there (my bro 2moro PMR now watching tsunami)
then my bro listen le..
stand up shout
WHAT LATE!!! 40 MIN ARR
IF U TELL ME I WONT WASTE MY TIME SITTING THERE WAITING FOR U!!!
i am thinking..omg...just a small matter...
then my mom ask, u shout so long gao arr...
whoa... my bro macam mentos plus 7up jor....
fuyoh... he 4got my dad is just sitting in front him...
he block my dad TV view... and shout louder than the TV...
i am thinking.. he is dead....
my dad stand up shout 9 him diam7
whoa... he shout louder than my dad...
my mum no think jor....
GO TAKE THE BELT
my mom go take and smak him....
whoa... did he just rampas my mom's belt?!
my dad go take another belt smak him....
whoa... did he just KO my dad's belt?!
and he thought he can run away by just going into his room....
my mom and dad go take another belt and go chase him...
diu lor....
1st time in my life see them 2 take weapon chase 1 ppl de....
and when 1 is winning money and 1 is watching TV....
i fast fast follow up...
they are so determine to giv my bro 99 le....
my bro still duno he salah wat...
still shouting my mom and dad wrong....
my mom keep shouting him to shut up.....
my dad keep giv out *** words...........
diu lor....
he kena le.....
1 stroke.... 2 stroke.....
walau a.... fake fake say sorry la....
no wor... he still keep saying he correct....
my mom keep shouting....
my dad keep scolding....
their hand non stop le....
my bro blocking...
but still shouting he correct....
i only can see beast fighting....
disgrace....
my grandma and aunty + cousin downstairs...
they think whole maluri theirs arr.....
no neighbours de arrr.....
discrace!!!!
i wan stop them....
3 ppl voice leh.....
can listen izzit...
haih...
nvm....
me sacrifise sikit lor....
me go there rampas my dad's belt and throw floor.....
dad stun.... mom stun... bro more stun....
but then their voice still loud...
fine....
my voice x4....
3 beast at last shut up jor....
whoa...
my mom and dad staring me.....
takut saya...
but i dun wan to die either...
i halau my mom and dad... say i can gao dim...
shit lor... 得罪两个pangkat最高的人....
if i cant settle... me also dead...
shit... sendiri cari pasal...
but i think la...
if 1 person refuse to correct its mistake....
that person can go in rubbish bin tunggu masuk tanah...
but he dun even noe he salah where.....
when i telling him he salah wat...
he still dare say he correct....
he got so stupid mah...
i voice x4 again....
at last he noe he salah where....
took me an hour... but i think he learn something gua..
my dad no diu...
still watching his tsunami... the water coming le...
my mum no voice...
but she starts losing money...
after an hour....
my voice lost.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^