Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

Finally holiday is gonna end...

2 months, it was slow at 1st, but when i realize its alrdy mid-may, i suddenly remember c = 3 x 10^8... 16/5 was teachers day, well i dont give a shit but its also my last day working, mixed feelings, i dont enjoy working but i dont feel like leaving, and when i realized my favourite isnt here it just make me lagi sad, that damn guy left 2 weeks ago without telling and i had to sub him, well he did widen my area but pulling me away frm her, u sinful bitch! well its nt like i am any diff, i din leave a word as well... its for the best, somemore i am just too busy... doing double paid terrible.. its my farking last day, and i am busier than ever, nice one, i cant even hav a good chat wif anyone, my fav no.1 din came, my 2nd fav lost her book 24/7 bad mood, and bastards kepung me wif all the god damn books, come on boss, its friday, lets finish the work tomoro, or sunday, niama monday morning oni do also can lo, i be4 past up 5 mins also can finish la, sai mm sai settle everythn today orr?? nvm, today is the day i be bad :D u ask me ques i str giv u ans, me good leh?? alrdy doin like this, i still cant finish everythn be4 7pm, lj teachers, dont u understand the more u give the more u need to mark?? and so my last day ended wif all piles of works, i dun even gt the slight time to harass me favs, this leave a dot for my 2 months, u ask me is it a nice job? i would say no, 1st, homeworks, i wan do i jiu do lo, i dunwan do i jiu copy lo, if no time copy then dun pass up la, as simple as this, but here ppl treat homework godly, i see a top student kena rotan (gao gao one) 5 strokes frm 3 teacher cos his homework gt a bit mistake, i told my mum and my mum was so guilty cos how she fckin kiss me wif the kuey tiaos last time and she ask me to sue her (=.=lll...) if u ply wif them, u gain trust but u lose respect, which is very bad cos they started telling me they fckin pee in their pants last night and i was like... and the older ones will be talking bout... 18sx stuff and i was like... (0.0...) their works are simple but fckin many la, its alrdy reaching much, niama wtf i nid to learn science, geo, moral, sejarah (fck), kemahiran hidup (fck x2), now even 2x3 and 3x2 is diff, kepong 1 and kepong 2 is also splitting liao, standard 3 is learning fractions and standard 1 learning carbohydrates.... today 1 of the homework was cheaking a past year UPSR exam, year 2005 cina, so fckin nostalgic until i cant remember which fckin question i chose, then i ask him can i dont cheak? he adorably answer yes, and  :"wif my standard, i get full marks teacher also wont believe la" wah got future (Y) when i giv answers to the kid, he ask :"teacher, x blh mcm ni la!!" i ask bck, then u mau atau x mau??? he rampas my book and run away, so honest :D anlah imma miss the days teasing them, i almost cubit every single students face and whack their heads wif a text book, wat an accomplishment... but sad why u no come la... kesian i miss u so much... wait til monday u ppl ask, eh whr that teacher go liao?? think sia also sad, duno gt student will cry for me or nt leh?? haha, wan do dao qiao qiao de zou, bu dai zou yi pian yun cai is very hard la, at least ngai zuo bu dao, "在困境中找到乐趣" has always been my motto of life, wan me be like robot go there do work then ciao, インポッシブル! but now wan leave liao oni come ah zhi ah zhor, this is so nt my style... to me is last day, those teachers got saturday, sunday, and a lot more days to go, whr got time diao me leh?? well i definitely din enjoy my last day, feeling down, gonna miss her face... why u no come zz i wana see her grow, mark all her books, listen to all her craps, but i wont be goin back, they say kids are heartless, brain so small, 70% of the things happen last time i also forget la.. i remember u, u might forget bout me alrdy, but if she remembers bout me and you, those days of memory were alive, and its worth even though we both forgot bout each other, old days pass, new days come, create and preserve shall keep my days calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^