Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2014

16/9

closing exam, finally feel like studying, of course i have to study, its tmr == I am the type that needs music when i study, i open my laptop, play itunes from the 1st song. So here comes my adventure of studying, did 4 questions in a row and non of the answers are correct, either the stupid answer is wrong or i am destined to fail this shit, finally understand what is 崩溃... then this song came in. "Itsuka no tegami", sang by LiSA, funny, i never dl this song. Oh i borrowed my lap to my bro last time, this song gave me a chill throughout my vibe. I know LiSA sang "My soul Your beat" for , but somehow this song caught my attention. So i ditch the stupid thermodynamic and went youtube for a while, there goes my studies... There aint any MV or PV so i watched live,


I just wanted to cheak out how she sings, its 10 mins, so long, nvm i am gonna finish it anyway, and luckily i did, at 1st i thought the lalala for 4 mins was annoying, in the end, got love strucked by her frm 8.50 - 9.05. I never felt more grateful borrowing my laptop to others, the last scream fill a big gap in my heart i almost cried, no, i did cried. When was the last time i got so touched... F2 fish leong? omg back to studies!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^