Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

2/6

I love to chat, no matter its fb or whatsapp, no matter is talk shit or talk hair, i enjoy chatting. But then, i hate to answer this question, "whn ur class start?" I hate the fact that my class started ytd, so when ppl ask me i dont really feel like answering, unless they hav a perfectly good reason to ask, which i dont think they hav i finally choose to ignore. U wan jio me out gime the damn date and time, most dulan ppl ask me free or nt, i free or nt depends on who you are. Chau jio? never free, U jio, i ll think bout it, Girl jio, always free.(doesnt happen too often TT) Dont wan jio jiu dun leme noe, i will pretend i duno mah, guys also ask question like sissy, xblh pakai, RECYCLE BAH! I tell u i gt class nan dao u jiu dun jio me meh, depends on who u r 小弟半夜从校舍飞回来陪你, mayb it sounds ridiculous to u, but why nt? 你请,我愿啊! Mayb u juz wan a cup of tea, it doesnt nid to be major stuffs like birthdays or farewells, 小弟还是非常愿意从校舍飞回来陪你喝那杯死人茶!! Or mayb ytd my mood very bad, u noe la gt jam whn drive, and everyday timetable 8-6 wif 5 hrs break in the middle, thn 8am class teacher ffk, all the old friends diff sections, 30pg intern report haven type, haven manage to get a room in uni yet AND SO ON. But like i say, its always who u are, it doesnt matter what im going thru, or whn my class start, not a damn problem nigga, 因为,是你.

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^