Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2015

18/10

i love basketball. the first time i try bball, no one teach me, so i learn everythn by myself, how much i hated those friends that r good but they only know how to improve themself, thats why i nvr keep my knowledge, u wana noe, u ask, i tell. 

then i see everyone take the ball and shoot, folo lo, but no matter how much time i spent on it alone, i just cant get it in. the basketball court is full of people, so everyday after school i would spend all my time in the court, 1pm-3pm is hot? no problem i can take it (now u gt skin allergic, dai sei) even if i hav tuition on 2pm, i would play even its only 20 mins, on weekends i came on 7am and shoot all by myself, quiet and dark? no problem. But it doesnt reli hlp, the ball wont go in, cos no one bother to teach me, board reflection 弹板,body position, knee bending, 1 hand release 1 hand supp, ppl see u shoot, laugh at u frm behind but they nvr tell u why, stupid ppl. 

then finally, my best frien chau (at that moment), wait i nid to clarify, i tot best frien = how long u guys know each other, well... nvm. he taught me how to lay up, theoretically the nearer u r under the hoop the easier to score, lay up is a series of action where u dribble the ball in and lay the ball up, sounds simple? it took me 3 days cos my dear friend only explain the theory, his demo was bad, 读书厉害?没有用啦,都做不到 😎😎😎 

I was so happy, i used it in every match, so after i get the ball no matter how many ppl blocking in frnt of me, i would dash in like wind and lay it up frm any angle. I was very proud wif my speed and laying technique, my layup skills surpass senior school team players, but i read the steps, i never read the precaution. A stable layup needs good rythm, combo with the 1-2 step, where utilize the limit of foul steps allowed (3 step is a foul) and use final step properly. I jump with my left leg on the 2nd step, lap the ball up, and land wif my right leg. 

it was a surprise when i found out many ppl cant do it, they would lose rhythm and walk extra steps, or they wouldnt walk at all, but previously u were dashing so u need to hold the ball for 2 steps to gain a stable posture, and here comes the main part, by jumping wif ur left leg, it would hurt the muscle of ur calf cos of the momentum u build dashing in, plus i run fast no brakes, and the landing, would be the momentum + gravity force, doesnt really hurt ur muscle, but it damage ur ankle, knee and waist. At least 40 times i twist my right leg ankle, is only natural this shit happens, if i know the theory early hand, i would rather miss the ball by going slower than damaging my beautiful sexy legs.

Took me more than 5 yrs to realize tis fact, but legs are unreplacable, too late to regret, too ignorant to prevent. But i wasnt stupid, i realize i would hurt my ankle if i layup, so i dont layup at all (best solution), but i cant shoot nicely, my layups accuracy r 70%, but my shots? less than 25%, once every 4 shots, im nt gonna do such insulting act, 丢脸到要死,so i choose to perfect my dribble and pass. Pass is safest shit ever, by giving him the ball, i gav him all the pressure and responsibility, so i dun reli nid to do anythn <3 someone can score, i just nid to make sure they gt the ball. but it took me more than half a yr to learn it, the art of passing isnt as easy as u think, high pass, straight pass, floor bounce pass, adjusting strength for each passes and pass in the correct timing and judgement, it was more hectic than layup, u would nid to be dribbling without looking at the floor/ball cos u nid to look at the whole court to find the correct guy to pass, annoying, but its within my ability, multitasking is 1 of the rare talent i freeking own, proudly 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

I would have backside muscle pain after playing, i thought it was normal, til now, in this fckin second, after 8 yrs of playing basketball, i realize why i have all the muscle pain, is cos of passing zz in order to surprise the defender, passing with 1 hand is 1 of the most efficient way, u dont nid to grab the ball before hand, saves a lot of time, and by using 1 hand, u r actually using ur whole body strength, a little bit of rotation and momentum theory, centripetal force? fck the laws la, but its a little hard to ctrl the direction, well im human, mistakes r bound to happen (sry i juz dun wana admit i sucks) So, by focusing all ur force in 1 hand, u think ur triceps, elbow, wrist, shoulder, and links to my backsides can take all the pressure? OF COS NO, but it took me 3 yrs to realize why am i having intense back pain, why am i so stupid?? and its only on my right side, stupid fck, such a big hint and i ignore it, now i know why ppl pass wif both hands, utilize both shoulder and arm without kacau ur backside, why why why i never care, alrdy no ppl teaching, if sendiri dun take care, who wana jaga me?? winning games? 哥宁愿输,让哥睡个好觉吧 TT, sry backside, ur brain is slow TT 😭😭😭

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^