Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

10/12

The moment of truth, is always cruel. Today is her 死亡24小时纪念日. I remember how much I abuse her, how much I hug her, I bring her to practically everywhere and I will never leave her alone, and that's the cause of her death. Your departure taught me a lot of things, awaken me up from the past and bring me to the future. A lot of times, the sweet moments shared between 2 people can only become memories, 有你一路的陪伴,心中除了感激,也没任何跟好的慰问. When you are gone, there is no more love between us, there is only sorrow and regrets. Be ensured that I wont stop at the time you left me, but that moment will not lose its value in my heart for I wont forget about it for the rest of my life, I will still learn how to love others, but I wont love another person as how I love you before, that love is for you and only you. How much help, entertainment and hard work you contributed to me, I will always, always, remember you.                                        



致我最爱的 I5

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^