Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

11/12

This is the worst week ever. Because i played too much sports on the previous weekend, my whole body ache and i cant even walk properly that monday, the day end before 10pm. The next day this week hand fail to hold my treasure properly and i lost her, tuesday spoiled. My only confident subject, wednesday night test is suppose to be my mood comeback, but after that exam, i just feel worse. Today thursday is public holiday for selangor but i cant go home cos tmr night got exam. I am practically writing blog everyday because i have nothing better to do.






(huh, why dont study for tmr test?)



my beloved just died, and u ask me go study?









The only good thing that happened today is her album is out <3 amen="" dao="" dou="" everything="" forget="" goddess="" happened="" i="" let="" liao="" long="" me="" nbsp="" neck="" p="" please="" that="" this="" wait="" week="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^