Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

12/3

1 of the day I hated most, Wednesday, stucked in the middle between the weekends, have 1 of the least anime release, disgusting time table, late classes long gap, and you know what? 1 quiz and 1 midterm, Wednesday, I m sry I cant bring myself to love you anymore. Yesterday night, hot, I slp, I sweat: this morning, cold like #$%^<, cant continue my sleep, stone til 10am for class, there goes my beautiful morning. 10-11am, now here comes my unbelievable gap, 3 hrs <3 1="" 2="" 2pm="" 40="" 45mins="" 4="" 5pm="" 6pm="" 7="" :d="" a="" anger="" another="" are="" around="" back="" balance="" better="" blank="" blog="" business="" but="" button="" can="" cant="" class="" comes="" computer="" control="" do="" don="" during="" electrical="" enough="" eq="" for="" front="" go="" gone="" gor="" hard="" harmony="" have="" here="" hour="" how="" hrs="" i="" if="" in="" iq="" is="" its="" know="" knowledge="" lab="" last="" leaving="" life="" like="" lost="" many="" midterm="" might="" most="" my="" nah="" nbsp="" negative="" never="" no="" non="" not="" now="" o0o.="" of="" ok="" only="" open="" order="" out="" p="" paper="" people="" play="" pls="" power="" question="" quiz="" rape="" release="" revision="" say="" screw="" shit.="" shit="" should="" skip="" so="" song="" state="" study="" studying="" sub="" system="" t="" tell="" that="" the="" things="" think="" this="" time="" to="" tt="" type="" u="" until="" walk="" was="" wasted="" what="" when="" y="" yao="" you="" your="" youtube="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^