Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

2/3

I am nt suppose to slp for the nxt 2 hrs due to somethn, so nid to type smthn to occupy time. Well finals is coming but study is not in the option, i rather write blog. Today is nt reli a good day, i had a bad morning, bad breakfast, lost a d2 game, failed a coc atk, want go eat lunch but mum drove my car out, even lost in "unblock me" 7-6 to jk, then go home fail another d2 game, go bball lose 2 games to kids straight, emo go mamak drink the teh'o today so tasteless, go bck home lose another d2 game, omg enough.... i juz realize i din study at all today, no matter how chill i am, i shudnt be chill anymore... rite..?

I choose to bck uni tonight even though there aint any class anymore, its the only way to stop me frm d2. my normal route is jln segambut, jln duta, then highway straight to serdang, it would take me at most 1hr and if i go 120km/h 35 mins also can reach. But when i reach the divider, suddenly i feel like taking jalan kuching. suppose if i take the turning in frnt i can link bck to KL and take the highway, somehow i feel like trying the cheras highway, so i took it. Its fun, i am totally entertained by the 1 hr trip to get out frm the stupid silk highway, juz to escape cheras nid 1hr, how fckin big are u man... then when i turn in to kajang, i kinda lost my way between kajang and putrajaya, then get lost for another 15 mins finally i escape sg chua to bangi, then in the end open waze to escape the stupid highway... silk highway is very sempit, construction everywhr frm connought til kajang, the roads keep merging and spliting, but its fun, driving a new road clear my head, getting lost bring me excitement, reaching my room makes me more happy than winning any games that i lost for the day, so nvm la, finally i get my mood bck, but the day is ending, so today is still a bad day....

be4 the long trip, i put wagakki band songs into my phone, which lighten my whole long and never ending but it actually ended in the end trip. i like this band very much, guitar, bass, drum, 三味線, 尺八, 和太鼓, gu zheng, and the singer sings like 吟詩, no wear specs also 眼鏡照跌. their main song is a cover for vocaloid senbonzakura. i dont reli like vocaloid, its a 3d projection of created anime character singing a song tuned by pc, well since its pc sync the pitch is inhuman high, but it doesnt attract me much. but how this band perform this song, duno la, i simply like it, 愛一個人TM是不需要任何理由的 :D it just made my day eventhough the day dont have much left LOL 
Senbonzakura -- wagakki band


No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^