Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

23/11

holiday is suppose to be the most thrilling thing on earth, no nid study, no nid work, u do what ever u wan, slp how long u wan, and wake anytime u like. Just the 3rd day, i alrdy feel bored. Every night dota, sleep, then wake up for lunch, dota, ball, dinner, routine redo, holiday life concluded. My life got no breakfast, no study, no nth. I feel so wasted, i played 6-8 games of dota every day which means alrdy 8 hrs of my life, + ball 2 hrs, time left is reli eat or slp. If i knew it earlier i would had taken watever course wif a friend, at least we will hav the same holiday, same topic, same gossip. Join watever gang, ball gang ke, sing k gang ke, classmates ke, besides the main activity, there is nth left between us. We play bball together, laugh on the court, but after the game we cant talk bout anythn besides ball, is this the norm? ask other friends, they all say they know how i feel. They say after 5-7 yrs friendship last forever, bullshit. The more time we spend together, the more ugly parts of each other we discover, 8 yrs is smthn like the limit of friendship, we will definitely fight over smthn, talk bad bout each others, develop diff interests, so on. And for me, there r only 2 cases, either the fight last forever and we diao chou, or that person nvr chg attitude drives me away, and the ending is the same. I personally like to fight, argue, criticize people, especially my friends, they deserve to know a 2nd honest opinion about themself, and for me, i like to be scold, nt because im a sadist, i wan to know, i wan to reflect, i wan to chg. No ppl is liked by everyone, i duno how many ppl hate me, i dun wana know, but tell me why, i talk too loud? im too annoying? i did smthn tat offended u? u no tell i duno, i din even gt the chance to explain and i got labeled by u, fuck u. my face offended u also shud leme noe mah i can at least avoid u. So many stupid dating apps for hamsap ppl, i wonder when will an apps to search true friend exist... (mamak at 3pm, search for people around, invite, and drink together ❤️❤️)

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^