Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

2/3

Today my sole uni mate chris finally, finally call me, but of cos, 无事打给我,非奸即盗. He was working at melaka, now coming back to TBS, wan me to fetch him go semenyih friend's place, sun bian hav fun around there. This is my first week of uni start, everyday i hav class, lucky him im in uni, but i could had go home cos my class ends at 10am, and tmr starts at 3pm. But i cant control myself being a nice guy, i decide to go with him. I woke up at 6am, reach school hav class til 10am, fetch him around 11am, he tell me semenyih got good food ok we go semenyih and reach at 12am. p/s: i haven eat anythn at all.

So basically they both work in a small hotel as a, i duno wat position but somehow in this 分店 his friend paling besar 0.0 and he went to melaka outlet for a while, so fun when ur friend's friend's aunty is rich lol but his friend belum finish work, so somehow chris became bangla 1, i became bangla driver, til 3pm, finally, we go eat. 

I actually envy both of them a lot. His friend just finish f5, cos of some connection, now he is the supervisor of this hotel, sula suka pick any room as his bedroom, work frm 8am-3pm with 2.5k per month, can go chill smoke drink anytime he wan (he paling besar), of cos he has to work everyday la. Di di ngo nxt time come out 8-6pm mon-sat also duno got 2.5k or not, work dao so 无忧无虑, i jealous like shit. Handle check in out, key in computer, make sure account is correct, solve guests problem, handle workers salary, ok siap 1 bulan. 

Maybe u might think i hav no ambition, but like him alrdy working after spm, compare to my ptptn debt, i feel lagi low than him, and he is nt stopping, how u know mayb after a few months he get to transfer to HQ become smthn else, thinking later 3pm i hav class, i juz wana keep on slpin in this hotel room TT 

every friends hav their own story, its juz tat during my SMK time my gang only wan a degree, and it became my only choice as well. After joining so many gangs, i see so many ppl with diff colourful 出路, but tat time i alrdy survive 2nd yr degree, puki canot run liao. Last time mama keep telling me u come out wif a degree then u can work as anythn u like, i was stupid i shud had juz picked finance, doesnt mean i ll do well in it, but i definitely aint doing well in engineering, the only good thing about me is i haven fail, yet. What to do, time to go class, today til 8pm TT

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^