Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

10/3

Delay onset muscle soreness, if u did some quite extreame sports u would probably experience it before. Sometimes i just dont understand my own muscle, there are days that when i try to shoot the ball, my wrist cant bend ideally and the ball just go senget all the way masuk longkang; there are times when my lower body cant follow what im trying to do, i walk same hand same leg; of cos there are times that i hav such reflex that no one can stop me, and i had a great game 2 days ago whr my lower body was so active i run for 2 hrs, fast and slow, break, jump, bend, and DOMS is the nigga that bring out all those pain in 48 hours.

Firstly, wearing lebron 500+ shoe, its good, but i over used it, my socks got holes, my foot has blister, then now all the muscle soreness. My neck cant move properly, both ankle hurts, both knee hav cracking sound when i walk, both shoulder r too tired to even raise up my hands. Everything is screwed up, when u push ur muscle to a limit and not continuing doing so for the nxt few days, the muscle cooldown in a phase that it hurts me. 

Then i play games, and lost in everyone of them. doesnt really wana talk about any of them, but i always tot games is good thing to release stress, in the end its juz a distraction to fill time up, which is smthn i hav a lot. Had a 3-8pm class ytd, sports management and malaysian studies, both are hell. Why sports management has nth to do wif sports? I am basically learning human resource management. And WHY THE FUCK i still need to listen about how the FUCKING PELANDUK kick the FUCKING DOG in to the FUCKING RIVER saw by a FUCKING INDIAN under a FUCKING TREE, please, this day couldnt get anymore shittier. 

Its my bday soon, its nt the main point, the main point is that plus minus 10 days of my bday loudspeaker sing k is totally free. I can just go there lying on the sofa enjoying aircond and base wif free drinks, but i wont go alone. And when this is the time u feel that, even u r in ur country, ur area, ur house, with supposingly a lot of friends around you, no one, can, or wang to join me. I sometimes feel wrong having interests different from other guys, must i actually join u guys go gym, go cc, drink liquor, smoke sisha, go clubbing, only will we get more closer? After joining other gangs, i feel more alone than ever, of cos we still hav shared interest, basketball dota, but this 2 things actually spoil friendship faster than ever. I value teamwork as much as the result of the game, i rather lose than scoring everything myself, thats my way of winning. But everyone has different philosophy, im the strongest, u shud only rely on me, shut up and giv me the ball; oh i cant do this, but i cant pass the ball to other people, might as well just shoot it(self convinced), (and miss), sry guys that situation i cant do anythn (bullshit); then there r guys that wana show off, some like to scold people, as u play longer in sports, u realize everyone think differently, and how much u need to treasure people whose brainwave is in sync with you. 

There are people actually play basketball so that they can bang you; there are people that only know how to win by playing cheat, step on ur leg when u jump, scratch, slap, push, i experienced a lot. I was even 1 of them when i was still in SMK, guys take a longer time to get mature. I cant believe this few days i only slpt 6 hrs a day, i love basketball, but i dont have the right body to play the right sport, no height, no muscle, no size, so what u hav experience, skills and speed, i cant even include speed cos it hurts when i run, i hurts more when i emergency break, maybe i shud juz quit, i will have lesser things to be stress of, maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^