Search This Blog

Sunday, November 2, 2014

2/11

ytd ply bball, team A gt ks, ks, pro kid + a kid, team B is me, lim, thai kid + a pro. My team gt a pro, tall, strong, accurate and calibur, good, i feel lucky. As we play, he starts to communicate, i am happy that he isnt the kind that only scores by himself, we got to do some teamplay which is fun. But we played 2 rounds, in the end i still cant understand his pattern of atkin, and i cant guard opponent pro kid which let us lose a lot of points. So here comes, pro dulan alrdy, but he din fck lim misses or thai kid misses, oni i kena. Why u pass like that? Why u din let him score? Why u din do it properly? I was like, the other 2 make more obvious and stupid mistakes why only i kena??!! I should be happy, the pro treat me as a human and want to communicate, cos i can see him treat lim and the kid as pawns, but i seriously dont know how to coordinate a guy i just met, i end up saying sry for the whole game for all the misses i made. I feel abit, 不甘愿, i have to take on opponent best scorer, and in the same time u want me to atk while our team is under height disadvantage, u urself so tall dun wan ply inside, ngai hou confuse yi sia lo. The last 5 mins i am apologizing like mad and he is still scolding me, u tell me wat to fix la, dun la just scold. The other 2 din even get a single word frm u, suddenly i feel, why i kena leh... TT this aint the 1st time, pro tends to pressure u more when u r just a little itsy bitsy more capable than others, but he din fully utilize me also, i din even gt a chance to do any of my layups, so much for communicating, hmmph! then again i am proud to be recognize, human dont speak to ant, at least i aint as insignificant as others, self consult, haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^