Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

23/10

Since 2 weeks ago, i have been playin basketball everyday, so my routine is, mamak eat, bball, mamak drink, if its raining, means it will become mamak eat + drink. I cant believe how many packs of maggi and how many cups of teh i drank. Even though i noe that i will die early, come on la this is not the way man. My KG is reaching 60, or it has alrdy reach and is time to exceed 60, GG. If its raining, i will be either farming in d2 or farming in COC, i think it is more tiring than last sem's finals. Time to keep fit. I called ppl for basketball later, but its gonna rain again anyway, damn monsoon season. But i ate 2 pack of maggi goreng yesterday, last time i wont feel anything but after looking at some ppl, finally i got the urge to quit mamak. So i saw yi jie in fb asking me bball this weekend, i say lets see first since its gonna rain, he say if not he will go badminton. My 1st question is: got chau? I see positive answer, so means, NO! I dont hate badminton, i rather ply wif pik yin if there is chau, rite my beloved pik?? I nvr actually cared bout the skills, its the attitude. Yesterday played dota, plyed wif my friend and his cousin, while losing, he start to blame us, blame his cousin like all mighty, yea partially is my fault, but, is time to fight :D talk about foul language frm 8 types of nation, i wont lose to him in some stupid net fight. (so childish rite guys are) jiu shi bu shuang ni luan luan diao ren, u correct dou diao dao u wrong. I got so bored until i go read back conan manga, its ending anyway, boring, case after case ppl die and die and he solve and solve, last time was refreshing, got bored. Then waiting for the animes to release, this season i am chasing almost 10 series, but 1 week 1 episode is pure hell, i even start to watch sailormoon crystal (new one), last time sailor jupiter can strike tunder one meh??! this remake is no joke!! Every morning wake up wana eat breakfast bo kaki, lazy to out so stay at home alone, then noon hav to eat mamak again, GG this is too dramatic, better go eat smthn 1st.


1 comment:

  1. emm emm emm *nodding*...i seriously nid to brush up my skill...comparing with him is an insult...

    ReplyDelete

slide show ^^