Search This Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2014

24/10

Today isnt a very good day, Had basketball matches yesterday and early in the morning got awake cos of grandma, she wake me up for nth, can u believe it? There goes my beautiful morning. I dont feel good, lost 2 matches yesterday, not because of godlike enemy, u can say its because of doglike teammates. I dont like to blame, its not my style, a lost game contains everyone's mistakes and a win game builds up by everyone's contribution. At least that was what i believed. I dont feel good, its something like girls got emo for a lot of complicating stuff, guys very simple one la. I cant scold anyone, i am not qualified, i have to take this grudge and demolish it in some way, well time wash stuffs away. I also believe time change a person, i nvr ones hold grudge because somehow i believe that person will change(except 2 homosapians somewhr lost in this planet), but how long my EQ can take? I have very fckin low EQ, IQ is another story dont lump them together. I just dont have a good memory so i tend to forget things fast, thats how i balance up my lack of EQ, but how bout we try another approach? so i stop playing with u, then i dont need to be angry of you? sounds like a good approach rite? u arent wrong, ur ego is ur source of confident in shooting, ur miss is because, i duno, wind blow? sun block? hand misposition? zhong zhi is not ur fault rite? u dont owe us a sry, i understand. Its all the rebounders fault, ur miss ball we cant save, sry for not being as tall as yao ming. u din pass to us is because u were too fast when u dribble thats why u dont pause to stable urself but u choose to throw the ball up (well this can be listed in top 3 worst reasons in mankind history) stop running, stand still, look, and pass, i nvr wana say this, but how hard is it to do it? how bout i tell u wat u thinking in mind?? I, am the best shooter in the team, i give u, u will miss anyway, might as well i sendiri throw up, more chance to score?? dont need explain la, kepala u simpan apa juice aku buta meh? u wan, u shoot la, janji u masuk, tapi problem is u tak masuk, but keep shoot. Hung is the no comment guy, i keep quiet, u 2 big small mother fcker jiu keep shoot la, keep miss, but still can keep shoot, 你妈的哪来的自信. I can score, but when u pass me the ball, ur 不是很甘愿 face shown up, u know i was like, ok i giv u back, then u shoot, u miss, i am outside, ur most hansom backup is outside bro, 看谁补你的锅. canot la, i am tired of this shit, bu shuang jiu bu yao liao la, i dont mind, our trust u take for granted, we giv u the honor to be the teams main character, 不是我们不可以,是我们让你, u buang peluang, we buang u. When i type til here, i will always think, is it my fault? it might had been my fault. I cant be the one who is always right? 这时矛盾的心情打断了我的思绪, 是不是时候回房反省?  一场游戏, 何须认真? wah canot type liao, 越打越觉得自己像女人, time to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^