Search This Blog

Sunday, November 1, 2015

2/11

me much envy ppl that enjoy uni life, they hav a gang, eat together go class together, go to any society and dominant the majority, after class gt activities, host and join events, i dont even hav a group for my class assgn, when i see 1 gang come in and talk in the class so happily before lecturer enters, me mmg oni can sit down and listen, nt to say i nt friendly, but if people 1 gang talking jiu suan u noe also u wont actually suddenly like: hei i know bout that too, my god ppl ll think u r a weirdo for god sake. my best friend finally drop out frm uni, duo become solo now, the other classmates r in another section, tis class jiu suan banyak ah moi dou no use, 光看吃不得, the others also gang gang like that, last time my duo can pick up the solos, now solo liao who come pick me up TT lets think on the bright side. stupid 4-man assgn i can solo anyway, even if i don do also still hav 80 marks, more than enof for me to pass. later let 哥厚着脸皮找陌生人, group u tuk assgn dah full x? blh add i? haiz uni life, life of a solo uni student is like 💩💩, i kinda envy ppl that take exam based, habis class ciao home when end of the course pay money exam, don nid quiz assgn MT do tis do that 看那/支白/老师脸色, imagining nxt time solo work life i alrdy feel like crying TT Fml...

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^