Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2015

30/11

Kidding me juz now mama call me, say cousin told him, since u study dao so nt happy, somemore keep fail, QUIT LA, then he come tell my mum, he 醒觉 liao, OMFG 1yr foundation + 2yr degree and he fckin tell mama he 醒觉, 醒你妹, the money spent on him, really is throw money into water, it reminds me of friend, someone told me someone study in utar Mech Eng degree, took 2yrs+ to settle his 1yr foundation and 2yrs in degree nt even completed yr 1 and get kicked out from school. I duno about my friend is an idiot or nt, i duno bout my bro also, but if its my son, i would had fckin slap him, 你他妈不要读就死远一点, dun say wan take degree and fail, at least take degree and play (me) still acceptable la. And the friend say still wan continue, EE Eng somemore, kidding me, 自己斤两要称一称嘛, but the main point is the parents, still willing to throw money on him. This is ridiculous, everyone has the right to go uni yes, but nt idiots, my mama could had spend more money to go other country travel instead of feeding an idiot, they don earn money to do charity for utar zz I duno, this should be none of my business, but i just feel like punching my bro, i just dont fckin know why, my mum was so happy when he gav up on studies, i was like, 🙄🙄🙄, my sister is gonna take him as an example for sure, im expecting F6 sem 1 all fail for her result, everyday go out study wif a samsung note 5 among the notes, duno wat if my mum gets a heartattack, i might hang this 2 idiots on the fan upside down and let it spin for 2 weeks, and i tot i wasnt a good son, 败家仔 zzz





No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^