Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2015

30/11

week 7 nid to pass up fyp progress report 1, but oni met advisor 2 weeks ago, last week oni finalize topic, apa babi progress dia nk dalam 1 minggu aku babi pun belum cari jgn kata nk sembelih o0o, Last thursday i ask for meeting wif supervisor to ask wat to include in my report, reach his room empty, wait liao 15 min i go walk around the building passby a meeting room, he TM having meeting wif other student, diao i wait outside for freeking 30 mins, delay tell la i lunch dou no eat jiu fly to ur room liao u ply hide and seek meh zz while waiting outsideI listen to the discussion, is about capstone design project which im taking too, ppl ask him wat shud include in the proposal, he say: u muz do ur own research, find more info, then oni we can know wat details to include. WOI, ask u 东 u talk 西, i saw the students face, so much pek cek + confuse, i was like diu lo my supervisor ini mcm, habis la aku. 

So my turn for meeting, he tell me this, baru 2 minggu mana ada progress, nxt week baru hantar la, let the coordinator or the counter ppl know, I was like FUCK YEA, this weekend can play liao. So i enjoyed my weekend, then sunday night i send email to the fyp coordinator, telling i ll pass up late and my advisor allow, tmr morning wake up, 
Cool, so i whatsapp my supervisor wat to include in the report, i was expecting him to say that he will talk to the coodinator to delay for me, he 竟然 ask me to do, i was like, 💩💩💩. Ok fine, lets do this the professional way: 
class finish = 1pm  
deadline = 4pm 
progress report = 30 marks 
actual progress made in 2 weeks = 0 
So according to the equations, i hav no time, even i did type smthn, i hav nth to type, even i wan try to bullshit, i hav less than 3hr to research bullshit, OK CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Well, i produced 9 pages, imba leh?? minimum 15pg, ppl do dao 20+ pg, excluding appendix somemore, i dun even hav anythn to add in appendix, my 30 mrks burn le... Nvm think on the bright side, still hav 70 marks, Im fine wif B+ ❤️❤️. 

I myself has so many problems, well i choose nt to stress, i choose to giv up the probs that i cant solve, so wat i lose 30 marks, i get B or lower, after i grad it doesnt matter anythn, Spm so little A, Pmr so little A, Upsr straight A, it doesnt matter at all, at least i dun care. My bro came home on thurs, fight wif my mama for 4 days to drive a car up to kampar. I was like, he wan jiu giv lo, papa like, can consider de, mama say NO!! Then when i was enjoying weekend, my hse actually hav war. I heard how my bro negotiate wif mama.
1.0 rain everyday on bike very leceh
1.1 last year also rain everyday why u din ask
1.2 I CANOT TAHAN LIAO LO (reason accepted)

2.0 then ur friend also gt car wad, why u no sit their car?
2.1 吊臭 liao (reason accepted) 

3.0 then like that....
mama haven finish sentence, my bro say: 你够了,问问问,要给还是不要给讲一声,不要每次这样浪费时间给人假希望。我很少跟你要东西,现在我来问就是我很想要,你讲这样多就算了啦!

I was like wtf the nego was going well, and he throw the nego just like that?! 

Mama was shocked, dun say mama i
also shocked, but wat mama say nxt lagi shocked: u diam! 你现在不要听我讲,你也不用讲, DIAM. 

i dun think i nid to go utar learn marketing i also know, you wan nego for car, trying to get it with the minimum constriction and condition is the best outcome for a nego, but for him, ur car is my car, i wan drive my car bck uni on monday, u wan giv jiu giv dun talk so much. If im my mama, i would be like, ok nego ends here, u sit train bck. But mama these days 转性, despite my bro say like tat, he go nego wif papa, and duno why somehow the higher lvl nego includes me. After the nego, i was shocked, the result show how much my papa mama love my bro, papa say monday drive him bck utar, sun bian go pinang pray. AND nxt tues drive car up kampar GIV him and papa sit train bck home. i was like, jealous? nt really la, but it took me 3 months to nego to drive to Kl during my A-lvl, more or less jealous gt gua. mama
prob is he cant drive properly, he drive worse than my sister, so highway drive is nt allowed but send car to utar drive around there ok, wah sometimes i juz duno wat my parents thinking, 小路才是撞车最频密的地方. I din say anythn thou, i say if he wan the new car he can take, i dun mind. 

The outcome is good rite? I think tat is the best, if i at utar gt car liao, i drive to pinang eat char kuey tiao everyday mama also duno rite? juz chill for a week la, i also noe my bro skip class one its impossible to get rain, so he wan car de reason very obvious alrdy, mama alrdy giv permission even thou the nego went bad, i is envy dao 无声出. U know wat my bro say? I want it on monday, if nt i stay at home til nxt saturday oni drive bck up, WOW, tis lovely idiot grow grass in his head, must be full of moses and grasshopper, if u think im crazy im actually the most sane person in the hse. 

Mama sunday night go wedding dinner, eat half way bo mood ask me fetch her home. She thinks bro has some issue in utar, friend boycott, fetch girlfriend, watever la. I dun understand, he fail 3 semester, 3 times ptptn lost papa pay, last sem long sem 4 month 3 subj fail also, and papa mama still giv him 1 more chance, how come he still can act like a boss? I would be so ashamed i would dig a hole and hide, i mean, even passing a degree is nth to be proud of let alone failing.

Im actually amazed at his thick skin, he actually threathen my mum if he go bck kampar he wont come bck again. To me la, if u dun wan come bck is fine, if im papa, i would cut all his card service, phone service, school fee and accomodation fee, lets see how cocky u can be whn u nid to pay for ur own life, nt included food yet, u would use up all ur money no choice but to bck to kepong, no money buy ticket nid to walk, no food no energy walk nid to crawl, and beg for forgiveness outside the locked gate, thats what u deserve when u hav no brain, mama giv birth de time is perfect, ur brain development is also perfect, but now u dun hav brain confirm is ur own fault, if tis week go bck i see my bro still there, i might actually punch him under the name of love, leme beat some sense out of him i nid to release my own stress as well. Haiz, problems everywhr, 2 mid term and 1 assgn deadline coming also... shit just happen whenever they wan, pakat la come 1 by 1... dun sekali gus, lucky is me other ppl canot handle confirm go jump building alrdy, ppl Upsr 6A1B also jump building HAHAHA 








No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^