Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2015

26/11

today im in another coc clan playing clan war, and i screwed an atk. no one blame me, but since morning til now i hav been thinking of the same bloody mistake i made, why bring more wallbreaker instead of a jump, and the wallbreaker went left instead of going in, 1 mother fckin choice made a sure 3 star become 1, the troops didnt went in to get the hall. At this moment i recall some bloody fcker that ask me to go back to my pinoy clan, its just a game. I am losing a war, but we r all happy, everyone is still trying their best even thou opp achieved 43/45 stars, no one throwing, everyone atk. So its just a game, watever; last time when i ply bball, it was slippery, i took off my slippers in order to hav more friction, we lost the game and my leg has blister everywhr, why try so hard, its just a game. Those days, i couldnt answer these question, do i not know that plying basketball bare foot would hurt my leg? do i not know complaining bout clan management wouldnt gain any solution? Then why do i still do it? i din argue, mayb cos i did agree wif the fact that its just a game. i din really search for the answer, but i always kept the ques, and i saw this clan, they gav me an answer. Passion and desire to win. Even its just a normal game, anythn, tetris, tic-tac-toe, watsoever game u can name, does wanting to win need a reason? i wana win, no matter its clan war or normal atks, chess or ladders, dota normal or ranked game, it doesnt matter which one is more important, i wana win them all. U call this greedy? No i juz wana win, weather can or nt, doesnt matter, is always wan or nt. Thats why i come appeal to u my opinion bout clan ppl nt active, thats why i still take off my slipper (cos i forgot to bring sport shoe), thats why i still bball even after 30+ times twisting the same damn bloody ankle, i would feel sad whole day if i lose to a bunch of kids on the court no matter wat reason, i hav passion, i hav desire, and i hav my mother fckin pride, the just-a-game doesnt matter a shit to me. I bring 25 valkyrie and i couldnt even get 1 star on that base in coc, u think the dark elixer hurts me? No is my pride, and no matter ppl tell me how useless valkyries are i ll still use them, for the same damn reason, i hav my pride. The first time i use meepo in dota 2, i could control all 5 units, not even 2 units, how much my friends told me how suck im, i dont stop til i get it, its not stubborn, its really not. For u motherfckes that doesnt hav neither pride, passion nor desire, u don nid to quit, i quit, i quit the clan, i fired u, not the other way around. 

then u may ask why i don study? of cos i don, xda passion, xda pride, lagi xda desire, getting C doesnt matter :D i wont regret getting a pass cert, not at all :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^