Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2009

a memorable day

2day, is the SJK(C)Kepong 2 Chess open tournerment

from Bkt Maluri school, me kuan hau yang and poh are in under-16 group

when we go there, 我多了一个跟班, shion......

we got 1 約束, lose push-up 30, resign 15

her 目的??? 路人所知也........

1st round start!!! yapchungyao vs thankokkuan....... it's sure 0-1.......

yuyang vs nub...... hau vs nub......

poh vs teh kai wen...... the name is soooo familiar.....poh lose....

all students from SJK(C)kepong2 sure heard about her, and her sister....

me and poh kena push-up...........

second round........ OH!! me vs nub!!! lucky me!!!!

the participants!! singth(mangkali), 傻呼呼(cos he looks like 1), kai wen, 5 of us, 2 nub, kai sheng(KB form 3)

kokkuan vs yuyang..... their 打和协议 not acheived.... kuan sapu yuyang 1-0

poh vs nub.......1-0 hau vs singth.....0-1

uhh.... hau kena push-up 15, yuyang 2

third round kuan vs kai wen.......0-1 he say he lose time no kena cheakmate no nid push-up, we all international finger gao him lar!!!!

yuyang vs singth..... waliao!! he draw wif singth leh!! 1/2 - 1/2

poh vs another nub.... 1-0 how lucky can he be...

hau kena kai sheng sapu, 0-1 damn nub....

me kena 傻乎乎.... tot he really 傻乎乎.... but when he sit there stare at the chess board for 15 min..... i kena sapu... 0-1......

ahlah... push-up lagi......

forth round!! hoho!! yuyang vs me!!! we ply u must take until last 2 king 1/2 - 1/2

huan and poh ohh, also ply draw~~! hau kena nub, 1-0

whaliao!!! after this we kena mak kuan diao!!!

they say we draw draw waste marks bla bla bla.....

5th round!! i kena bye...... means got 11 people, me 不战而胜...

they ply wat i dun care le...... i go analyze

mayb i last round wif another nub then i will got 3.5 marks!! yah... i can get top 7!!

i got 1 hour break.... so?? i run all over the SJK(C)Kepong 2.....

好怀念........... nothing change... the stupid tandas only become bigger....... tat's all..

my class, my place 4 years ago..... nothing changed....

the person who taught me, ply wif me, sit beside me.....

so damn clear when i am sitting in my place...... B校舍 no aircond le...

i wonder why... i got more memories from there, the aircond class....

i remember what will happen to my legs when i kena the aircond......

then i run through the whole block..... standard 1, 2...5,6.........

tat's 1 hour wasted..... not really.... quite happy la.....

then the last round.. when i thought i really be meeting a nub....

my last opponant is 郑.凯.文.!!!!!

i scold the freeking computer error in the last minute.....

kuan vs singth... hu win all and only draw with yuyang

hau bye..... free marks + 2 nub = 3 marks......

poh ply nub...... 1 draw, 2 nub.......plus a really skillful win.....

yuyang ply 傻乎乎.... lose gao jor....... 3 marks...

then kuan lose.....4.5 marks....(he sapu 3 maluri humans!! and then 1 nub plus draw!!)

when the whole dewan is peacefull and the judges are going to paparkan the last result....

still got 2 sohai plying there... me and she......

we 2 ply like....... no adjective....

me NO WRONG MOVE!!!! i winning the whole 局势....

she wrong 1, but winning me in skill

tat's the difference..... when this 惊天地,泣鬼神 punya game progressing!!!

kuan:"i just lost her... dun win..."

hau:"die liao lar!!"

yuyang poh:"go get her AHH!!!'

at last... i lose back... she extra 4 pawns and 1 of it made it.....

so....... but.... i am cool....

this is honourable.... kuan also no dare scold me.......

hau also diam diam cant lc me....

i NO WRONG MOVE

she pro nia.......

so.... the results: 1st singth 2nd 傻乎乎 3rd kaiwen 4th kuan 5th poh
6th yuyang 7th kaisheng 8th chau 9th me.... cos she pro....

No comments:

Post a Comment

slide show ^^